Ten Ren’s Tea Time Group is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. We now have 9 Ten Ren's Tea Time locations and 1 Tea Time Express locations in the San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire area. We are looking for team members with passion for the industry, and are committed to providing excellent service to our customers and growing with the company.
Position: Management Trainee (Entry-level Position)
Classification: Full-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt during training period. Full-Time/Exempt upon promotion.
Location: Rowland Heights & Monterey Park
Job Description: Responsible for learning and performing a variety of duties from food preparation, general supervision of store personnel, to opening and closing the store and the delivery of exceptional customer service.
1. Directly perform hands-on work on an on-going basis during and post training period in order to train employees.
2. Learn to oversee and manage all areas of the store, as well as ensure efficient and effective store operations within given guidelines.
3. Exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance regarding employee relations, store operations, company policies and decision making.
40-45 hours per week
Salary: We offer competitive salary as you are promoted to an assistant manager or store manager.
Management Trainee - $16-$18, depending on experience (Non-exempt).
Upon completion of training program, promoted to Assistant Manager (Exempt).
Benefits (After Training): Medical Insurance Benefits (Exempt) / Free Meals / Paid Vacation / 401K
Qualifications: High School Diploma required; Associate Degree preferred / Prior Operations and Management experience preferred / Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred / Serve Safe Certified
Candidates must also able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must be able to:
1. Stand and walk for long periods of time
2. Perform duties in a restricted space
3. Work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in joining our tea, please send your resume to: HR@tenrensteatime.com
We will contact qualified applicants. No phone calls please. Thank you.